Legislative district and elected officials database for district assignment, advocacy, and district mapping to support citizen engagement in the US and other countries.
An open source web application that enables collaborative redistricting, including the ability to calculate metrics on-the-fly during the editing process and evaluate comparison to legal requirements.
An open source software toolkit based on Apache Spark that supports fast geospatial data processing by distributing tasks across computer clusters.
Open source platform that helps users find, combine, and analyze earth imagery at any scale, and share it on the web.
We believe that communities of knowledge, culture and innovation are more vital and energetic when outcomes are shared, enabling others to more effectively build on past work. As active members of a global software community, we think it is useful and important to share some of our knowledge and expertise by making contributions to open source and other community-based software efforts.
Check our GitHub for a list of tools and libraries, as well as our work on the GeoTrellis, OpenTreeMap, OpenDataPhilly, and DistrictBuilder projects. Many of our colleagues are active contributors to other open source projects too.
Azavea Projects & Libraries
Client ProjectsAzavea on Github
Arts & Culture
- Philadelphia City Archives
- Boston Public Library Leventhal Map Center
- Greater Philadelphia Cultural Alliance
- Open University
- Rutgers University
- Stanford University
- Temple University
- University of Pennsylvania
- University of Richmond
Elections & Politics
- Committee of Seventy
- Public Mapping Project
Health & Human Services
- DE Valley Assoc. for Education of Young Children
- Phila Corporation for the Aging
- U-Penn School of Medicine
- U-Penn School of Social Policy and Practice
- US Dept of Veteran Affairs
- Asian Development Bank
- Inter-American Development Bank
- UK Office of National Statistics
- World Bank
- Philadelphia Water Dept
- Natural Lands Trust
- Pennsylvania Horticultural Society
- Stroud Water Research Center
- US Army Corps of Engineers
- US Dept of Agriculture