Our Data Analytics Team produced 3 Free Webinars on Data-Driven Advocacy for Nonprofits. In our third and last webinar on Data-Driven Advocacy, our Data Analytics Team covered 5 questions you can answer with maps and data visualizations:
5 Questions You Can Answer with Maps and Data Visualizations
- Where are our current donors, supporters, and beneficiaries? Where can I find more?
- Who has access to our services and facilities? How do we measure that?
- What would be the impact of a policy change or program on our community?
- Which constituents are most impacted by a policy issue or need? Which elected officials should we target based on where those constituents live?
- How do we use data visualizations to tell a more compelling story to funders, donors, elected officials, and our target audience?
To make this webinar content easier to consume, we decided to split this webinar into 5 short videos (less than 10 minutes), one on each question. In the next few weeks, we will be releasing each video short on our Youtube channel for nonprofits that want to learn how to be more data-driven.
This week, we’ll start with our first question and case study.