Azavea is located in the Callowhill Neighborhood (otherwise known as the Loft District). Our offices are in Suite 402 on the 4th floor of the Wolf Building: a 7-story, red-brick building standing at the southwest corner of 12th & Callowhill Streets.
- The entrance to the building faces N. 12th Street.
- On the security panel to the right of the door, dial #402 and we'll buzz you in.
- Take the elevator to the 4th floor.
- Exit right from the elevator. You will be facing Azavea’s office door.
Please note that we will be moving on March 1, 2016, just a few blocks away.
Our new address will be:
990 Spring Garden Street, 5th Floor
Philadelphia, PA 19123
- From the Schuylkill Expressway, I-76 (East and West)
- From I-95 (North and South)
- By Regional Rail/Amtrak to Market East Station
- Directions on Foot, From Market East Station
- From the Airport via R1
From the Schuylkill Expressway, I-76 (East and West)
- Take exit 344, I-676 (Vine Street Expressway) toward Central Philadelphia.
- Take the exit toward Broad Street/Central Philadelphia. While exiting, stay to the left and take the ramp toward PA-611/Broad Street/PA Convention Center.
- After exiting, stay straight, onto Vine Street.
- Travel one block to the light at N Broad Street.
- Turn left onto N Broad Street.
- At the second light, make a right onto Spring Garden Ave. Stay in the right lane.
- At the second light, make a sharp right onto N 12th Street.
- Travel under a railroad bridge to the light at Callowhill Street.
- 340 N 12th Street is located to your right, across the intersection, at the southwest corner of N 12th & Callowhill Streets.
From I-95 (North and South)
- Take exit 22, I-676 (Vine Street Expressway) toward Central Philadelphia/Independence Hall.
- Take the Callowhill Street off-ramp, following signs toward I-676 East/Independence Hall.
- Turn right onto Callowhill Street, a one-way street heading west.
- Travel three blocks, passing under railroad bridges, to the light at N 12th Street
- 340 N 12th Street is located to your left, across the intersection, at the southwest corner of Callowhill & N 12th Streets.
By Regional Rail/Amtrak to Market East Station
The closest SEPTA Regional Rail stop is Market East Station, located at 11th and Market Streets. You can catch a taxi on Market Street, or travel by foot -- it's about a ten-minute walk.
Directions on Foot, From Market East Station
Philadelphia was designed to be walked. The directions listed below assume you're taking the El (Market-Frankford Line) or regional rail to Market East Station, 11th & Market Streets. It's about a ten-minute walk.
- Look for the giant, rotating neon guitar atop the Hard Rock Cafe at 12th & Market Streets.
- Head north on 12th Street and stay on 12th Street.
- As you walk on 12th Street, you will pass Reading Terminal Market on your right, walk through an arched passageway at the Pennsylvania Convention Center, and cross over the walkway above the Vine Street Expressway. You will cross Arch, Race, and Vine Streets on your way to 12th and Callowhill Streets.
- If you cross Chestnut Street, turn around--you're heading in the wrong direction! If you reach Spring Garden Street, you've gone too far.
- 340 N 12th Street will be on your left, before the intersection of Callowhill & N 12th Streets, at the southwest corner.
From the Airport via R1
- SEPTA operates frequent rail service from each terminal at Philadelphia International Airport to Center City Philadelphia.
- Take the R1 train.
- You will pass by the following stations: Eastwick, University City, 30th Street Station, Suburban Station.
- Get off at Market East Station.
- Market East Station is located at 11th and Market. You can catch a taxi on Market St, or travel by foot -- it's about a ten-minute walk.
Parking in Our Neighborhood
There are one-hour metered spaces in front of the Wolf Building on N. 12th Street. Rates are one quarter per 15 minutes.
There are two privately-operated parking lots across the street, on the northwest corner of N 12th & Callowhill Streets. Rates are a flat, $7.00 per day.